Here you will find the products that I love, as well as the ones I make with love. They are all vegan, which means that they don’t contain any animal products and are definitely not tested on animals! About time we left our fellow earthlings alone, don’t you think?
If you have a vegan product that you want help sharing with the world, please tell me!
I would love to try it out and get behind it! Email me at:
Being sustainable, eco friendly, fair trade and animal friendly are the most important things to me as a shopper. And I’m sure I’m not alone in my wish to create a world of conscious shoppers who buy with awareness. Am I perfect? Hell no! I have a lot to learn, and I’m prepared to do the work (research) to help take better care of our beautiful home, planet earth!
Here are some of the things I think about before I hand over my cash. After all, every dollar I spend is a vote for what I want to see more of in the world:
- Who made it?
- Are the workers paid fairly?
- Do they have safe working conditions? Are the buildings they work in safe and clean and are the tools and machines they use safe?
- Do they get adequate breaks and paid time off?
- Am I supporting local businesses/artists/creatives?
- Where does the company’s money go AND who really owns it? I’m looking at you, parent companies!
- What is it made out of?
- Are the chemicals/dyes safe for our oceans and water supply?
- Are the materials they are using sustainable, or are they destroying our wildlife?
- Did an animal have to die, suffer or be used in any way to make it?
- Is it actually safe for your health? What are the ingredients?
- Can it be Reused, Recycled or does it help you Reduce how much you consume?
- Can its packaging be broken down?
- Is it organic? If so, yes please!
Have I missed anything? Let me know by connecting with me here.
Can’t wait to get this section of the blog up and running! Exciting times!!